Getting to Montauk
Easily accessed by car, bus, train and ferry, Montauk is within three (3) hours of New York City and key points in Westchester and Dutchess counties, New Jersey and Connecticut. To make your trip-planning easier, please refer to the information provided below
• From New York City: Take the Long Island Expressway (495) East to Exit 70 for Manorville Road. Go South to the Sunrise Highway (Route 27) and then head East to Montauk (approximately 50 miles on Route 27).
• From North New Jersey and Upstate New York: Take the Throgs Neck Bridge onto the Clearview Expressway then to the Long Island Expressway and proceed as above.
• From South New Jersey: Take the Verrazano Bridge and the Belt Parkway to the Southern State Parkway. Go East on the Southern State to the Sunrise Highway, and proceed to Montauk.
• From New London: For car and passenger service, take the Cross Sound Ferry from New London to Orient Point; travel West on Route 25 to the Greenport Ferry to the Shelter Island Ferry. Proceed on Route 114 South to 27 East to Montauk. Please call: (860) 443-5281 or (631) 323-2525 for schedules and information.
* In season, local passenger service is available from Block Island and New London on the Viking Lines. Call: (631) 668-5700.
By Bus, Plane or Rail:
• The Hampton Jitney: Provides daily express bus service from Manhattan. Call (631) 283-4600.
• New England Airlines: Flies to Block Island and New England. Call: (800) 243-2460. L.I.
• MacArthur Airport: Located in Islip, this airport makes traveling from further origins very convenient as several major and regional carriers offer regular schedules. Call (631) 467-3210.
• Long Island Railroad: Makes daily trips to Montauk. Call: (631) 822-5477.
For further information, please call the Montauk Chamber of Commerce at (631) 668-2428.
|Montauk Chamber of Commerce | 742 Montauk Hwy. | Montauk, NY 11954 | Phone: (631) 668-2428 | Fax: (631) 668-9363 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved. Web Site Designed and Hosted by Montauk-Online.com